Have an easy fast:
If you have found an object you can become an author on this blog and post it for free!
22 Make a dish using all seasonal produce.
- 1 teaspoon finely grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 firm Asian pears, cut into 1/4-inch-thick matchsticks
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh hot red chile, or to taste
Peel strings from celery with a Y-shaped vegetable peeler and cut celery into 1/4-inch-thick matchsticks.
Whisk together juice, vinegar, and ginger and stir in celery and remaining ingredients with salt and pepper to taste. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving.
Courtesy heartfelt Shane-Gefilte Fish From the Hebrew
500 grams of carp without skin, herringbone and head – Ground twice
100g carrots, finely minced in food processor,
100 g onion, finely minced in food processor
5 tablespoons bread crumbs or matzo meal
1 teaspoon sugar (or to taste)
2 teaspoon ground black pepper
sheepskin fish head and
two liters of water
celery root, peeled and halved
parsley root, peeled
3 onions skins
3 carrots, peeled and cut into 4
salt and pepper to taste
2 carrots, peeled and sliced
100g horseradish, finely grated grater
60 g beetroot, finely grated grater
tablespoon cider vinegar
1. Boil gently all the components of the broth and cook for about an hour.
2. Strain the stock and add the sliced carrot garnish.
3. Mix all the ingredients and knead well fish. Cool in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. Make Patties with wet hands the size of a tennis ball and a smooth surfaces.
4. Slide the fish balls into the broth of cooking 20 minutes. Refrigerate.
5. Mix well all the components of the return and keep in a sealed box.
6. Serve the balls alongside the gelatin decorate with a slice of carrot.
»Gefilte fish with horseradish – print the recipe