You are cordially invited to hear four Druze soldiers from the IDF who will speak at Yavneh Minyan this Shabbos, Oct 24th, at 11:00 am. Please join us to hear about their amazing experiences and their dedicated efforts to protect Israel as Arab soldiers in the IDF.
Please note our NEW location, in the lower level at Veretsky Hall, 1102 Ave. L, near Coney Island Avenue
Please note, you are not required to RSVP at all in order to attend this event. however, if you wish, you can feel free to click the link below in order to view the Facebook Event page or to share with others if you wish.
Four Druze soldiers from the IDF will speak at Yavneh Minyan this Shabbos, Oct 24th, at 11:00 am. Please join us to hear about their amazing experiences a…
- 5 tablespoons butter(divided) or 5 tablespoonsmargarine (divided) or olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour less is ok
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup half-and-half cream lmilk)/ white chese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes frozen chopped spinach, thawed or prepare your own
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese/mozzarella or haalumi
- In a saucepan over medium low heat, melt 3 Tbls butter/oil
- Stir flour and salt into pan until creamed together.
- Slowly stir in cream, then stir in cream cheese, increase heat to medium.
- Constantly whisk until mixture becomes thick and smooth, remove from heat and set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, saute onions and garlic in remaining butter until transparent.
- Add spinach and water to pan, reduce heat to low, cover.
- Cook, stirring occasionally for 8 minutes.
- Stir prepared sauce and Parmesan cheese into pan, stir until completely blended.