At Dr. Les Glassman’s Invitation to a Special Event: Lita – der Heim Latvia : Lithuania : Belarus Wits Alumni in Israel, Mizrachi,
A DVD/Movie about Lita, Music, Talk by Hugh Raichlin, Tuesday 20th September at 8 00pm
WORLD MIZRACHI CENTER 54 King George Street – Jerusalem
(next to the Jerusalem Great Synagogue)
There will be NO CHARGE for the event CU THERE NOT TO BE MISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Potato Zucchini Latkes From Jenny Sugar, POPSUGAR Fitness
1 large russet potato or use semi defrosted frozen potato
1/3 medium sweet onion
1/3 cup whole-wheat flour
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons canola oil
- Grate the potato, zucchini, and onion in a food processor. Move grated veggies to a colander to allow the excess moisture to drain out. Gently press the veggies down to encourage more liquid to drain out.
- Move the mixture into a large bowl, and add the egg, flour, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat. Add large spoonfuls of the batter to the pan, and shape them into pancakes that are about 1/4-inch thick. Cook each side until golden brown, about 5 to 8 minutes per side.
- Place a paper towel on a plate, and put the cooked latkes on top so the extra oil can be absorbed.
- Serve warm with ketchup or applesauce.
8 age groups
Contact 02-629-8044 for details